Monday, February 2, 2009

25 random things about me

1. I have 4 sons I also had 4 miscarriages.
2. I have never colored or premed my hair.
3. I love snakes, but I hate spiders.
4. I play Starcraft, but only with my kids.
5. I am incredibly uncoordinated I have never been good a sports.
6. We have 1 excessively energetic dog, 2 sweet little parakeets and 10 chickens.
7. I have the same middle name as my sister and my childhood dog
8. My sons tell me I am a cool mom, I’m not sure that is a good thing.
9. I am a terrible typist, even my kids make fun of me.
10. I love to wear bright colorful striped socks.
11. I am an artist but I have a hard time telling people that, It sounds so pretentious.
12.I love to spend time playing with my boys, talking to my boys, and hugging my boys.
13. I hate to talk about myself, but I don‘t mind speaking in public.
14. My 7 year old son is legally blind, and half bald as a result of a brain tumor and its treatment.
15. I always have my hair long so my son can recognize me.
16. I hate my sons MRIs they make me so stressed out.
17. I make jewelry and sell it to benefit brain tumor kids.
18. I think I am a good cook, but I am not so sure my family agrees.
19. Me and all 4 of my brothers have red hair, My sister is blonde, poor freakish Angel ; )
20. I love to read but I don‘t do it very often because when I start a book I keep reading until I finish it. Good thing I am a fast reader.
21. I am a terrible housekeeper.
22. I love learning. I try to learn something new everyday
23. I have a website: ArtistMelody.com.
24. I love vacationing with my family: I am just as happy camping as I am going on a cruise, as long as I am with my family.
25. Been very happily married for over 20 years, I sometimes can‘t believe my husband still puts up with me.

No comments: