Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crossed fingers...

Jimmy's MRI is tomorrow, Friday the 13th, When I made the appointment the date did not bother me, now, I'm not so sure. I always get upset, sick and nervous before an MRI, and I am not superstitious but .... keep your fingers crossed.

Jimmy is doing a full brain and spine, with and without contrast so the MRI will take a very long time, he wants to do it without sedation: that impresses me. I have a hard time even sitting in the room when the MRI is going on, let alone hold still for the hour or so the MRI will take. I don't know how many other seven year olds would even want to try, especially since he will still have to get an IV for the contrast.

I'm praying for no more tumors, anything else I think I can handle.

2 comments:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Good luck, Melody & Marty...That's an impressive little guy that you've got there! I am sure he takes his cues from you...you will do great!

Angel said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers -- as always.