Monday, August 11, 2008

Etsy- anything you want



Bracelets I am selling on etsy
Let me tell you about one of my new favorite sites: Etsy.com: It is a website for buying and selling handmade items. There is some fabulous stuff made by very talented people for great prices. It is like the most fabulous boutique you have ever visited, only better, and online. I have begun to sell my jewlery for Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and I have already sold 3 bracelets in the past week. My Etsy ID is ArtistMelody

One of my favorite parts of etsy is Alchemy where buyers can post requests for custom handmade items, and then sellers bid on the opportunity to make the goods. Have you ever wanted a handmade book, dress, art, or jewelry custom made just for you? here is your chance, if you can dream it someone there can make it. Just describe what you want with what price you are willing to pay and all kinds of artists and artisans send you bids. You can look at their work and decide to get what you want. This is just so cool!

No comments: