Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jewelery for charity auction site competition update


This is an update on my "Jewelery for charity auction site competition". That I blogged about previously. (Is Ebay the best? and Ebay wins, I think... ) I have started 2 more auctions benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. I am trying to see which auction site is best. The items I am selling are 2 cultured freshwater pearl & quartz chip bracelets. I have plans to sell more also and I'll let you know when I do.


These are the auctions


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melody,
Thank you for the update on your youngest. I have been a reader of Marty's blog for years now, and have made it a point to pick up reading yours too. The new hair looks great!
I love your paintings, trying to scrape up some extra cash to bid on something of yours one of these days. Not easy for a homemaker. One of these days...
Anyway, thank you for blogging. And for painting, your stuff is truly uplifting.

Jen Blow, Morrow, Ohio