Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sad news...

Shaylynn

My older brother came home early from work on Wednesday to take his sweet wife to her Dr. appointment and found that she had passed away. His wife Shaylynn was the prettiest nicest person, she was only 43. She had been in poor health all her life, having her first surgery at the age of 3 months. I suppose it was a miracle that she was with us as long as she was. At her funeral the story of Job was told I thought it was so appropriate, it seemed to be her life story. Shaylynn probably did not have a day without pain in the last 15 years, she was frequently too weak to stand or walk. But, I never did hear her complain. Her faith in God never seemed to waiver. My brother was so dedicated to her, she seemed to be his purpose in life. They have both set examples for me to follow.


No comments: