Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memories

Just for kicks, I am copying my little sister Angel with this post idea. Pretty please ( with sugar on top), read below, and leave a comment -- even you lurkers out there who read and never say a word.

Directions1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory about me. It doesn't matter if you know me really well or if we don't know each other very well at all (like my new blogging friends). The memory can be anything you remember...something recent or something from when we were kids or from when we first met (and even if you only know me through blogging...you can tell me your favorite blog post and why or something). If we know each other really well and we have a lot of memories together just choose your favorite memory, the funniest memory or the first one that comes to your mind.

2. Next, post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory for you if you put this same game on your blog!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Ok, ok. I haven't left a comment here because I kept pondering over what I would write. Should I write about how we used to share a room together, or how you accidentally spilled the beans to me about Santa Claus? Or should I write about how one of the reasons that I love coming to Utah is so I can hang with my favoite sister (or at least crash in her basement with only two hours notice). There are too many memories to list, but I am grateful for them all.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I remember how when J first had to go through chemo, and according to Marty, all the family was going to shave heads for him, but you were asked not to, as you were known for your red hair. I think of that everytime my son comments on my hair.