Thursday, July 17, 2008

vacation photos

My boys sleeping after a looong day at 6 flags, Actually, we were waiting for my husband when the boys decided to pose this way. I heard my oldest yell "photo op" and turned around to see this. They did get some odd looks from passers by.


San diego: My oldest boy posing in front of front of our ship. Yes, he did have fun with the camera on this trip.


Son #1 posing in a store in San diego. I think I'll save this photo to blackmail him with later.....


Son#2 in the cruse ship dining room


Our second day on the cruise was in Catalina Island. The three oldest boys and their dad went snorkeling and I stayed with our youngest and played on the beach.


They had a climbing wall on the ship, sons #1 and #3 got to the top on the first try. This is son#3 almost to the top.


My youngest also climbed the wall but he never made it to the top.


Son #3 eating escargot on the ship, my boys decided they wanted to try a different new food everyday.


Day 3 on the cruise was Ensenada, where we bartered and shopped here is my oldest eating a taco from a street vendor there.


The last night in the dining room we are clapping for the singing and dancing waiters.


Son #4 as an "adventure pirate" part of the kids club on board the ship.

No comments: