Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What does a man want for Valentine's day?


Have you noticed it? All the ads for Valentine's day are about "what to get for her on Valentine's day" I thought Valentine's day is a day to celebrate love, but Valentine's Day seems to be a day to celebrate "buy your woman something nice or you will be in trouble" Why are there so few commercials and ads suggesting what to buy for him on Valentine's day?


My husband takes me out for a "date night" once a week. He tells me he loves me at least three times a day. He always make sure I have everything I want, and I still expect some show of affection on Valentine's day. Why? We should be more concerned about how we show our men that we love them then we are about what they do for us. Because when a man knows he is loved and appreciated he is anxious to please his woman.


Real men love to make their woman happy, they know when she is happy they can reap the benefits. Let's face it girls, men are easy, we know what they want. They want their woman to be happy to see them, they want to know that they are your "hero" that you depend on them and appreciate them, and they want to be loved up properly.

Buy them a nice techno gadget too.

No comments: