Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ebay strike and alternatives to ebay


I have been fed up with Ebay for a while. I used to sell ACEO cards for $7 to $25 each on Ebay but because of excessive fees it no longer made sense for me to sell there. Well Ebay just raised their fees again under the pretext of reducing the listing fees. Sellers are all fed up, a bunch of sellers have decided strike this week. I checked today and found that Ebay listings are down 17.79% !

I still keep in touch with a bunch of great Ebay artists they have decided to make thier own art and craft auction website. It has only been up for a few days and hasn't had the grand opening yet but WOW they are already selling lots of art! Check it out at ArtAndCraftAuctions.com I even listed a Painting. here is a coupon to use at the new site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eBay really sucks. I relied on them to make a few extra bucks each month, but their new fees are ridiculous.

Heres a list of over 350 eBay alternatives which you may find useful.