Friday, March 19, 2010

Thankful

I am grateful that Jimmy's MRI turned out to be clear. I am thankful that we have such a good health care system that I can get an MRI in a few hours notice. I'm glad that I'm so used to finding out the results of Jimmy's MRIs immediately that I complain when I have to wait for the next morning to find out the result. I am so blessed to have so many people that care about us. I'm glad that I have to now figure out why Jimmy is having these problems instead of trying to figure out how to fight a recurrence of his cancer.

1 comment:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

You have a lot to be thankful for! Don't worry, the full responsibility of finding out what is going on with Jimmy doesn't rest on your shoulders. You have a arsenal of experts, both temporal and spiritual, at your disposal!