Friday, March 12, 2010

Guilty Pleasure

OK, I feel REALLY REALLY guilty about this but I will confess... My hubby and I went on an 8 day Mexican Rivera cruise with out the kids... and I enjoyed it anyway.
My hubby had talked me into going on a 3 or 4 day Cruise and we found this 8 day cruise for the same price, The bargain hunter in me could not pass up that deal.


Yes, I did think about the kids everyday, and yes, I did worry about them, and about Grandma and Grandpa who were at home watching them, But I really really enjoyed it anyway.

A couple of days before we left I kinda tripp-fell down a stair and sprained my ankle, I was afraid I had broken it. I was so worried that I would not be able to walk on our vacation but I was able to go without crutches for the entire cruise, Ok, my ankle did swell a lot and it hurt but, hey I was walking.

I don't know It may just be a coincidence but as soon as we got back home and relieved my parents of babysitting duty, they took a quick 2 day trip to St. George, a city 5 hours south of where we live. When they came home they announced that they had purchased a home there and were moving in a couple of weeks. Hummmm... do you think they were trying to tell me something?
Lover's beach in Cabo San Lucas,
Don't you Just love the ace bandage?

2 comments:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

I am SO happy that you enjoyed your cruise!! Loved the pics of you having a great time ~ I'm glad that you were able to walk and enjoy such a great time!

martysjotd said...

Answer to your question? Yes, of course...