Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thoughts on being alone

ACEO watercolor miniature 2.5"x3.5"


My brother-in-law posted in his blog about going to a movie by himself. It made me think. I have never gone to a movie by myself, I just don't have time, I usually don't like movies unless they are really good, I just sit and think I about how I could be better spending my time. However, I wouldn't mind going to a movie alone. I don't mind eating alone in restaurants either. When I go on business trips or conventions with my husband he always frets that I will have to be alone most of the time. I always have to convince him that I enjoy spending time alone. I do like being around people, but I am just as content to be with myself. Does that make me weird?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, totally weird.