Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines


It was Valentines Day yesterday, I LOVE Valentines Day, I mean how can you go wrong with a holiday that celebrates love! Not just romantic love but, I like to show love for everyone. I like to stretch it out as long as possible. On Valentines Day we make it all about our family, and other loved ones. I spent the day making valentines for my family. We did our "traditional" Fancy valentines dinner with the kids: a candlelight steak dinner at home with all the trimmings, chocolate dipped strawberries, homemade valentines and heart-shaped boxes of chocolates for everyone! My husband gave me some yummy brown leather boots, (how did he know) and some heart covered socks to go with them. We went for a moonlit walk. I'm looking forward to Friday when my sweetie husband will take me out for a nice romantic dinner.

No comments: