Wednesday, September 28, 2011

halloween costumes

I always have made my kids Halloween costumes. I started doing it because my kids always seemed to want to dress as something that they didn't sell costumes for, now I do it because it is cheaper than buying. Some costumes I have made are a zebra, roadkill, a harry chested pirate, Captain Hook, a duck, and the tooth fairy. This year Jim wants to be a storm trooper because he bought a toy gun that looks like a storm trooper blaster. I'm not sure I could make a good storm trooper costume so in an effort to talk Jim out of the storm trooper idea I pointed out that: he couldn't take the gun to school, I probably couldn't make a good storm trooper costume, and He couldn't wear a mask, and to really look like a storm trooper he needs a mask. Then I said "why don't you try to think of something else" so he come back a few minutes later and says "I Know what I'll be instead of being a storm trooper,.. I'll be Luke Skywalker disguised as a storm trooper"

No comments: