Sunday, April 3, 2011

wonderful life


Jimmy wrote me a letter a few months ago, I keep it by my desk as a reminder.


Dear Mom,
Thank you for being so caring. It is so nice when you make me breakfast. Thank you for being so nice. You have made my life wonderful.
Love, Jim


It is nice that he is thanking me, and I am glad that he likes the breakfast I cook him, But the best part is the last line "you have made my life wonderful"

humm....lets see the poor kid is legally blind, suffers from 6 to 8 seizures a day and he thinks his life is wonderful !
Perhaps I should stop complaining about all the little stuff that I think makes my life difficult, and start enjoying my wonderful life.

2 comments:

Frieda Loves Bread said...

You DO have a wonderful life! What a sweet letter ~ there are twists and turns, hills and valleys in our life. It is not about the destination; the trick is in learning how to enjoy the ride...

MA said...

Good Advice. We love Jimmy . . . and you.