Thursday, December 20, 2007

Could be worse, Could be better

"Pink Tulip" -6x6 watercolor on clayboard

I waited, I worried, I stressed out, I couldn't sleep. It was 2 months of nerve-racking waiting to find out if Jimmy's Brain tumor is growing. Tuesday was MRI day and Wednesday we went to brain tumor clinic to find out if the 2 "spots" that showed up on his October MRI were tumor growth. Well the two spots were "stable" *WooHoo!* but they are still there. However, There is a new, large "area of concern" where there is a large amount of scar tissue that is changing in a way that scar tissue should not be changing. Jimmy's team of doctors are very concerned that it could turn into tumor *Ugh* So they Want to do another 3 months of WWW (Watch, Wait & Worry) before they do another MRI to see if things are growing or changing. I guess I had just better get used to this. I guess it could have been worse news, it also could have been better.

No comments: