Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More Harry & Patty


*Whew* What a weekend!

The kids were out of school ever since last Wednesday for Easter break. They finally went back to school today. They had three of their cousins at our house for two of the past few days so I had seven little boys running around. Plus Easter egg hunts and family dinners etc. I did not have any time to work on the painting of the cats "Harry & Patty" But I do today!
Here is the next step in the painting, I lightly draw the cats on Arches cold press watercolor paper and begin to place the darks. I can't find my frisket to mask the highlights in the eyes and I don't trust myself to not mess it up so this is all I'll do until I run to the store to buy more.
I sure hope this painting works out or I'll feel really silly having to start over after I have shown it to everyone.


No comments: